1) The contest is open to all persons attending the meet.
2) The model must be the work of the person entering the model.
3) Models can be of prototype or free‐lanced railroads.
4) Models can be of any scale or gauge.
5) Models can be kit-built, kit-bashed, or scratch-built.
6) Persons entering must apply entry to a category. However, the Contest Director will determine the category in which the model will be entered.
7) Only two entries per person per category are permitted.
8) If only one person has entered a model, slide, or photo in a category, a “No Contest” will be declared.
9) If any entry has previously won a first place award in its category, it may not be re‐entered in that category. However, if a structure, loco, or car has won an award in its category, it may be reentered as a diorama entry (General Category).
10) All categories listed above will be grouped together when under the Youth category. Entrants must be 8 - 17 years of age and must have done 50% or more of the work on the model.
11) Matted photos cannot be larger than 11 by 14 inches.